If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Duck Zanies Silly Shaggies Dog Toy, Duck
- Hilton Herbs Canine Vital Daily Health Supplement for Dogs, 2.1 oz Tub
- KESS InHouse Fernanda Sternieri Mandala In bluee Pink Abstract Pet Bowl, 7
- Majestic Pet 36 x 52 Bagel Dog Bed, XLarge, Burgundy Sherpa
- Paioi Sa Paw See Pi Badaa Navy Bue age
- PETGARD Minnesota Mice & Hamster House Small Pet Cage
- redtweiler Lekven Design Dog Plate 19.5 cm 7.61 inches Made in Denmark NEW with certificate of origin PLATE 7272
- M Luxury Pet Bowl,Pet Basin to Predect The Cervical Cat Bowls Slanted Cat Rice Bowl Double Food Basin,ABS, PP Material,Strong Easy to Clean Pet Supplies and Decoration,M
- Grey CHWTLB Breathable Soft-sided Pet Carrier, Cats Dogs Travel Crate Tote Portable Handbag Shoulder Bag Outdoor
- Marina Single Light Unit with 6-Foot Cord, bluee
- Fromm Premier Ball-Tip Curved Pet Shear, 111BC
- Liberty 50 Plus IGR SpotOn for XLarge Dogs (2 MONTHS)
- Pet Clipper Teddy Bomei Big dog Pusher Rabbit Rogue Professional High Power Plug Shaver Hair Clipper
- Red Small Red Small Waterproof Pet Puppy Vest,Dog Jackets for Winter Windproof Dog Rain Jacket for Small to Medium Size Dogs Only
- WCIC Bird Net Garden Mesh Predect Gardening Fruit Tree Vegetable Predection Pest Control Nylon Anti Netting Pond Crops Trap
- CHELIZI Pet Mat Cat Pet Kennel Mat Dog house Big Small and medium dog
- BESSIE AND BARNIE BLNKTSGSM Blanket
- bluee XL 70cmRemovable Pet Dog Beds Warming Dog Cat Bed House Nest for Puppy Cat Pets Sofa Mat Cushion,Red,L 60cm
- Dog Bowl Dog Cat Pet Travel Bowl Silicone Collapsible Feeding Water Dish Feeder portable water bowl for pet (black)
- Floringo Aquarium Decoration Moza Wreck in 2 Pieces 43 x 11 x 21 cm
- HSDDA Dog Outdoor Leash Pet woven traction rope large dog nylon comfortable dog chain,1.8cm,A Walking Leash (color 1.5cm A)
- Kess InHouse Mary Bateman Bougainvillea Pet Dog Blanket, 60 by 50Inch
- Kess InHouse Monika Strigel Baby Llama Multi Pet Bowl, 7-Inch, bluee White
- (Mystery Motion) Petlinks System Mystery Motion Electronic Activity Cat Toy
- LQBCWB Pet Carrier For Dogs & Cats Comfort Strong Oxford Fabric Breathable Soft Sided Bag Travel Tote Bag For Small Animals With Shoulder Mesh Top And Sides Carrier (color bluee)
- Octagonal folding fence for pets Oxford waterproof mailroom resistant to kennel tent
- Pet Supplies pet Bag Pet Backpack Travel Bag Shoulder Bag Dog Bag Suitable Going Out (color Yellow1)
- Red SmallNecoco Pet Out from Backpack Outdoor Big Dog Backpack Pet Self Bag for Outdoor (color Red, Size S)
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.