If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Dean & Tyler Universal No Pull Dog Harness, Police K9 in Training, X-Small, Fits Girth Size 21-Inch to 25-Inch, Black
- D 52CMX60CM D 52CMX60CM Xiao Jian- Pet Nest Kennel Removable And Washable Teddy golden Hair Thickened Dog Bed Large Dog Winter Puppy Dog Supplies pet bed (color D, Size 52CMX60CM)
- Fire Skies X-Large 40\ Fire Skies X-Large 40\ Kess InHouse Alison Coxon Fire Skies Dog Bed, 50 by 60-Inch
- Large Knit Cotton Pajamas with Early Birdies (LARGE)
- King Komb Revolutionary 3 Blade Brush with Rubber Bristles for Shedding Dogs Cats Horses Reduce Shedding by Up to 90 Percent
- HBuir Cat Cartoon Ladybird Teaser Wand Toy
- Pet Trolley Lightweight Pet Stroller Folding Pet Car 4-Wheeled Teddy Dog Cart (50 × 77 × 90 cm)
- Saxon. Mesh with Gusset Belly Wrap Standard Neck Strawberry Print 57
- RUFFWEAR Overcoat, Red Currant, Small
- Uniqus PEVA Waterproof Sun Predection Car Cover Dustproof Rain Snow Predect Cover Car Covers with Warning Strips for Smart, Fits Cars up to 2.7m in Length
- Bird Toy Parred Acrylic FivePointed Star Wooden Column Bite Hanging String Pet Home Plastic Toys Daily Necessities Bird Cage Decoration Accessories Macaw Parred Toy
- 1929 SMALL CLACKER BIRD TOY parred cage toy cages cockatiel conure african grey
- BarryL Dog Bed Cat Bed Pet Nest Simple Small Pet Nest Pet Supplies Pet Bed (color Red, Size L)
- Dog Harness Pet Safety Vest Easily Adjustable Straps,Light Weight and Soft Mesh for Small Medium Large Dogs Outdoor Adventure
- Front Range Pet Harness, Dog Vest Walking Collar, NoPull Pet Control Harness Extra Large
- Herm Sprenger Polished Brass Formed Sieger Show Collar 64cm 25 inch
- KESS InHouse Danii Pollehn Black & White Palm Tree White Black Illustration Dog Place Mat, 24 x 15
- LZRZBH Pet Supplies Dog Leashes HandOperated Running Ropes Hyena Rope Pet Leashes Dog Chain Rope Length 1.4mx2cm (color Pink)
- Oscar & Hooch Signature Collar, L, Clementine
- 1Pc Plastic Aquarium Emulational Artificial Landscape Plant Ornament 12cm Height
- KESS InHouse NL Designs Lucky Shamrocks Green Typography Pet Bowl, 4.75
- DIYthinker Cute Cyan Cat Animal Watercolor Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Pet Nest Pet Cushion European Stlye Plush Velvet Dog Mat Cat Bed Suede Fabric
- QYSZYG Dog Supplies Dog Toys BiteResistant Pet Toys Large Dog Toy Ball Vocal Small Dog Toy pet Toy (Size 6cm)
- Aqua Rebell Macro Basic Estimative Index 5l
- Jia He Cat Tree Washable Rattan cat Tree cat nest Summer pet nest pet Toy cat Climbing Frame Beige @@
- FouFou Dog Jolly Santa Suit, Medium, Red
- Pangea Fruit Mix Watermelon Mango Complete Gecko Diet (16oz)
- Red XS(1) Red XS(1) Dog Safety Vest Harness,Breathable Pet Harness Adjustable Dog Chest Strap with D-Ring Buckle, for smallMedium&Large Dogs
- Weimaraner Lekven Design Dog Plate 19.5 cm 7.61 inches Made in Denmark NEW with certificate of origin PLATE 3044
- Black N ACATAGO 4piece Dressage Cob Boots
- Bergan Voyager Comfort Carrier Pink Large
- bluee 45x60cmZWYGXL Kennel Dog Pad Summer golden Retriever Dog Large Dog Pet Bed Supplies Moisture Absorption Breathable Washable (color A, Size 60x75cm)
- Dog Bed, Sofa Pet Nest Warm Cat Bed Kennel Cat Sleeping Bag Washable Cat House,Red, bluee, Camel(S, M, L) (color Camel, Size S)
- Flex Sprinkle Ultimate Green Lipped Mussel Joint Care for Dogs (250gm)
- HQ Wrought Iron Parred Play Stand
- Kess InHouse Lydia Martin Yellow Tulip Pet Bowl, 7Inch
- Bowsers Donut Bed, Medium, Coffee
- Danish Design Mgoldcco Box Duvet Large 79cmx125cmx12cm
- 1 Pack SmartCat 6501 Lightweight Clay Clumping Litter 10 Lbs(2)
- Dean & Tyler 4-Piece Professional Training Bundle Set for Dogs with 1 Young Dog Bite Builder 1 French Linen Bite Pillow 2 Pocket Tugs
- MAN Wasp Shape Plus Cotton Dog Pad Dog Supplies Dog Pet Pad,L
- Parisol Hoof ointment green, 5 Litre
- Petmate 80140 Fashion Rectangular Lounger for Pets, 24 by 20Inch, Dark Brown with Wide Stripe
- ROYAL CANIN Feline Health Nutrition Appetite Control 7+ Spayed Neutered Dry Adult cat Food, 6lb
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.