LZQCWW Rattan pet cat house, handmade four seasons comfortable rattan villa semienclosed cat house cat bed soft and comfortable washable (color A, Size 50 35cm)
We began in 2007 because we saw a need for accurate information online about infertility, infertility grief, moving to adoption from infertility, and all types of adoption options. We also have a large and active online support group. Creating a Family Facebook Support Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/creatingafamily/) It’s a closed Facebook group so that only those in the group can see the posts.
Creating a Family provides extensive resources on all types of adoption and all aspects of infertility (medical and emotional).
Lzrzbh Pet dog bag， backpack bag out portable backpack large dog small dog Husky Teddy pet backpack. (color Black, Size L)
Adoption is a wonderful way to create your family. Creating a Family covers all adoption options, including Low MShaped Cat Scraper Pet Toy Corrugated Paper Pencil Sharpener Pet Toy, baby adoption in the US, Low Noise Electric Pet Grooming and Trimming Clippers Cordless Rechargeable Safety Blade for Dog and Cat Hair Shaver, foster care adoption, Low Water Level Small Turtle Cylinder Filter Small Tank Waterfall Type Mute,Largeadjustablewhite3w (sometimes known as embryo adoption). Check out our Loyalty Dog Treats All Natural and Heathy Dehydrated Pig Ears for Dogs; 25 Pack. We also strongly believe that education and support should not end once the adoption is finalized. Post adoption education and support are crucial for adoptive families and adopted kids to thrive. Creating a Family has an extensive post adoption education and support section.
Creating a Family, the national adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources on the following adoption topics in our Adoption Resource Guide:
- Lozse Pet Beds Antibite Oxford Cloth waterproof cloth base Pet Litter Dog mat for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Adoption Scam / Adoption Fraud
- Lozse Pet Beds Cat litter mat cat rub foot cushion kitten foot mat cat sand clean cushion cat sand basin Filter Sand cushion Cat Mat Pet Mat 40X60CMPVC for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Lozse Pet Beds Cloth type thickening durable soft comfortable kennel cat nest for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Parenting Adopted Children with Challenging Behavior
- Lozse Pet Beds Foldable Outdoor Portable Pet Mat dog cushion Cat mat warm pet blanket Lamb fleece M for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Lozse Pet Beds Large Flower mat colorful 80 50cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Open Adoption
- Attachment Issues with Adoption
- Lozse Pet Beds Pet Mat Cat Dog can be carved with long velvet mat 70 50 15cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Lozse Pet Beds Pet sniff pad Dog Training Blanket Kennel Mat 60x60cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Adoption Therapy
- Lozse Pet Beds Square Flannel Kennel 61 45 15cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
- Adoption and the LGBT Community
- Single Parents
- Lozse Pet Beds Waterproof Oxford Cloth Dog Mat Pet mat foldable outdoor Dog Mat 100x70cm for Dogs and Cats Sleeping Cushion
LZRZBH Pet Supplies Medium Large Dog Chain Dog Leash Rope Hyena Rope golden Hair P Chain Dog Leash Rope Length 120cm (color Black Red, Size L)
There is much misinformation online for those trying to conceive or those who are infertile. Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, provides an Infertility Resource Guide, provided medically accurate information on all aspects of infertility, including: female infertility, Lozse Pet Stroller Dog Pushchair Large Dog trolley and dog cart folding, Lppanian Pet Kennel Car Air Box Pet Checked Cat Box Small Dog Cat Cage Out To Transport Dog Travel Dogs Portable, LPYCar rear waterproof pet seat cushion hammock style, endometriosis, IVF, and other forms of fertility treatment.
The emotional aspects of infertility are just as challenging as the medical aspects, and Creating a Family has extensive resources to help those struggling with infertility cope with this disease.
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, includes extensive resources, including archived radio show/podcasts, blogs, fact sheets, research summaries, videos, and Expert Q&As in our Infertility Resource Guide:
- Uniqus 4 PCS Universal Decorative Scratchproof Stickup Flexible Wheel Predection Ring Car Wheel Line Predection Ring Tire Predection Ring Wheel Decorative Ring, Size 18 inch(Green)
- 25w L@LILI Small Submersible Water Pump For Pond, Aquarium, Hydroponics, Fish Tank Fountain With 5.9Ft Power Cord,25w
- bluee 50x40x19cmJjek Pet bed, detachable assembled, pet dog's home, multiple total colors (large 95x75x24cm, navy) (color Red, Size 95x75x24cm)
- bluee PETINPet backpack Pet Carrier Cat Carrier Portable Pet Bag Comfortable Loose Out Travel Hiking Camping Size 50 30 33cm (color bluee)
- Dog Nest Cat House MediumSized Dog Suede Removable Washable Pet House Universal for Four Seasons by Dreamseeker
- Galaxy Axolotl Mexican Salamander All Over Juniors VNeck Dress
- IANXI Home Pet Dog Cat Puppy Warm Bed Mat Soft House Cushion Pad Kennel Basket Lake bluee S（26 26cm） for Cat Dog
- KESS InHouse Suzanne Carter Emerge bluee Floral Pet Bowl, 7
- LHFJ Elevated Pet Bed Portable Camping Raised Dog Bed Waterproof Outdoor Raised Camping Pet Basket SizeSXL(color Red,green,camo) (color Red, Size M)
- NU HOOF MAXIMIZER 2.5 LB by Select
- Pet Shoulder Bag, Mesh Material is More Durable and Breathable The Surrounding Steel Ring is Fixed and Not Deformed for Shopping with Pets
- L-01 LLG-CWLY Red 2-wheel dog wheelchair dog scooter suitable for pets hind legs practice rehabilitation limb disabled pet injury assisted walking, large small dogs are available, size can be adjusted,
- Black Coopts Heavy Duty Nylon Dog Leash for Large and Medium Dogs, 2 Handles for Extra Control, 5 FT Long with Reflective Stitch for Train Night Walking Black
- QINYL Transparent Portable Pet Carrier Breathable Tote Bag EasyFit For Traveling Hik
- 5 1 2-Inch Cgoldnet Loose Ring Cyprium Bit
- Dean & Tyler DT Cobra Kid Friendly No Pull Harness, X-Large, Black
- Marina Driftwood Rock Plants Betta Aquarium Decor, Medium
- Green X-Small Green X-Small Petsetera Green Pet Leash and Harness Set Ultra Comfortable Padded Mesh, No Pull Design Premium Grade Adjustable Reflective Strap Training, Walking and Jogging Collar for Dogs, X-Small
- PerSuper Pet Shampoo Bath Massage Brush,Dog Professional Grooming Brush Comb with Removes Tangled,Loose Long Or Short Hair for Dogs,Cats,Small Animal Grooming Shedding Massage Tool
- Rockin' doggie Plain Leather Dog Leash, 3 4 by 5-Feet, Black
- White Medium Single Flap 8\ White Medium Single Flap 8\ Endura Flap Medium Door Mount White Single Flap 8 x 15 pet door
- BuckleDown Batgirl Wonder Woman Supergirl Retro Panels Plastic Clip Collar, Wide Medium 1623
- 2x4M ZJZ Waterproof multifunctional tarpaulin, Transparent Waterproof Tarpaulin, Suitable For Vegetable Greenhouse Insulation Cloth, Outdoor Picnic Windproof Tent (Size 2x4M)
- bluee LSXHDMYPet bag Portable Pet Bag Cat and Dog Shoulder Bag Light and Breathable (color Green, Size S)
- Dog Lead Dog Harness with Traction Rope Denim Chest Harness Nylon Traction Rope Suit Large and MediumSized Dog pet Supplies, 130cm,S 2846cm(Chest) Dog Training Leash (color S 2846cm(Chest))
- Funwill Super Absorbent Pet Diaper Dog Training Pee Pads Clean Wet Mat for Dogs Cats 13 x 18 Inch,100 Count
- HVTKL Stainless Steel Dog Bowl Double Bowl Cat Food Bowl Drinking Basin bluee Rice Bowl Pet Supplies (Size S)
- Kess InHouse Robin Dickinson Conquer Your Wild gold bluee Feeding Mat for Pet Bowl, 18 by 13Inch
- Mirage Pet Products 12Inch Team Groom Screen Print Shirt for Pets, Medium, Aqua
- Electronic Dog Training Collar 300M Remote Rechargeable and Rainproof
- L Frankie Dog Shirt Vest
- DIYthinker Egypt National Flag Africa Country Anti-Slip Floor Pet Mat Square Home Kitchen Door 80Cm Gift
- Kaytee Forti Diet Pro Health for Parred, 25-Pound
- orange MGCHOME dog bed Pet Bed, Autumn and Winter Warm Granule Blended Fabric Nonslip Removable Washable Kennel (color BROWN, Size M)
- Pet Travel Bag The Dog’s Bed Cat Backpack Bag Can Be Used in The Car to Go Out Portable 5KG Dog (color Pink, Size S)
- Resolve Pet Mess Cleaning Bundle Pet Carpet Cleaner Powder (18oz), Pet Stain & Odor Carpet Cleaner (22oz), 1 ea
- LPYPet dog car supplies thick waterproof single front seat pet car mat
- LqcwdPed bed Pet Beds Kennel Mats Teddy Small and Mediumsized Removable and Washable Cat Litter Four Seasons General Winter (Size L)
- Embryo Donation/Adoption
- LQQFF Transparent tarpaulin Transparent tarpaulin, rainproof sunscreen tarpaulin plant dustproof windproof shed cloth insulation cloth high temperature antiaging Dust and rain cover
- Finding an Infertility Doctor or Clinic
- LQY Portable Outing Cat Pet Backpack Portable MultiFunction Pore Waterproof Travel Backpack Breathable Pet Capsule Capsule
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- LSE Lighting 9W UV Bulb for Lux Guardian Air Model F159A F159B 00498
- Lsgoodcare Set of 4 Waterproof Nonslip AntiStain Pet Dog Outdoor Sports Socks shoes Boots,Predective Paw shoes,Cotton Socks Rubber Sole Material,Elastic Top Line DesignYellow Leopard (5)
- LSLMCS Cat Pet Bag, Pet Cat Supplies Cage Bag Travel Portable Handbag Out Basket for Excursions (color Brown)
- Coping with Infertility Grief
- LSLMCS Pet Canvas Backpack, Puppy Cat Bag Pet Outing Crossbody Bag Portable Bag Shoulder Bag For excursions (color Black)
- Surviving the Holiday & Family Gatherings with Infertility
- Talking with Kids about Donor Egg, Sperm, Embryo & Surrogacy
- LSLMCS Pet Portable Mesh Breathable Travel Bag Pet Cat Out Travel Hand Bag Cat Bag Dog Cat Box For excursions (color Black+White, Size M45X25X26cm 1.35kg)
- Egg Freezing/ Oocyte Cyropreservation
- LSLMCS Pet Supplies Dog Clothes Striped Mesh Small Red Skirt Teddy Keji Puppies Small and Medium Dogs Pet Spring and Summer Models, Red (SXL) (Size XL)
- Insurance Coverage for Fertility Treatment, Egg Donation, Surrogacy
- Parenting After Infertility
LIXIT L70 Watering Nipples Pet ppsnyy1914-New pet supplies
LZY pet bed Egg Roll Nest Cat Tunnel Toy Rolling, Four Seasons Universal Closed Cat Litter (color bluee)
It is possible to adopt a baby in the US. LSLMCS Pet Supplies Dog Raincoat Four Seasons Universal Puppy Clothing Windproof Waterproof Warm Dog Poncho Four Feet Hoodedbluee Green Red Yellow(XSXXL) (color bluee, Size XL), the cost of adoption, how to prepare an adoptive parent profile, how to assess risk factors, such as prenatal alcohol and drug exposure and mental health issues with birth parents and expectant parents, and how to select an adoption agency or adoption attorney.
M Anmas Sport Adjustable Dog Wheelchair for Small Dog (XS), weight 5 to 20 lbs, hind legs Rehabilitation, light weight (M)
Many infertility patients will need to use IVF to get pregnant. LSLMCS Pet Supplies Pet Life Jacket Dog Floatation Vest Dog Life Jacket Pet Float Coat Large Dog Swimming Clothes,bluee,Green,Pink（MXL） (color Green, Size XL), how to select a fertility clinic, cost of infertility treatment an IVF, how to save money on fertility treatment, and what is the usual IVF procedure.
Many children are available for adoption in US foster care system. Creating a Family provides resources on foster care adoption, including the different ways to adopt from foster care, how to choose an adoption agency, the cost of adopting from foster care, how to negotiate for an adoption subsidy, and how to assess risk factors for children being adopted or fostered from foster care.
M DSADDSD Pet Bowl Cat Dog Stainless Steel Double Bowl Drinking Water Dish Rack Pet Supplies (Size M)
Infertility is a painful and often lonely journey. People often do not understand the loss of miscarriage and do not know what to say or how to offer support. Creating a Family provides information and support for infertility grief, surviving the emotions of infertility, miscarriage, and trying to conceive.
M Kennel Dog Bed Basket Cushion Mat Warm And Breathable Moisture Proof Cozy Large Dog Four Seasons Universal Washable (Size M)
It is possible to adopt from abroad. Many countries have international adoption programs allowing Americans to adopt. Creating a Family provides resources on how to adopt internationally from a foreign country, the cost of international adoption, how to prepare a dossier, how to find an international adoption agency, how to choose a country, how to assess risk factors in children available for adoption, issues to consider when adopting a toddler or older child, and much more. Creating a Family also has the most extensive LSLMCS Pet Travel Carrier,Transparent Cat Bag Puppy Pet Bag， Folding Portable Backpack Panoramic Shoulder Portable Diagonal Dog Out Bag for Excursions (color Pink, Size M) allowing adoptive parents to compare the top placing countries to the US for 25 factors they should consider when choosing a country to adopt from.
M Pet bed FJH Dog Mat Autumn And Winter Models Removable And Washable Large Dog Dog Mat Thickening Universal Cotton Pad (Size M)
It is amazing how little good information is available on recurrent miscarriages. This is partly because there is no medical specialty in miscarriage prevention and treatment.
The good news is that recent advances in chromosomal testing of embryos and miscarried fetuses are helping prevent more miscarriages. In the meantime, the following statistic should give you some peace: 70% of woman that have had up to four miscarriages will successfully carry a baby to term.
Check out the Creating a Family blogroll of bloggers who talk about LSS DIY Cat House, Cats Claw Toy, Cat Scratch Board, Cat Climbing Frame, Corrugated Paper 2 Floors.
Two great places to begin to understand the causes, treatments, and coping with recurrent pregnancy loss are these Creating a Family radio shows with interviews with leading doctors and therapists.
- LSU Tigers Pet Premium Jersey XL (1 hour radio show with experts)
- LSX Pet Leash Small and Medium pet Training Rope Soft Traction Rope (4 colors Optional) Dog Collar (Size L)
M Size Carry Bag Sweet Cute Pet Home Dog Cat Carrier House TravelKorean
Creating a Family, the national infertility & adoption education and support nonprofit, has a list of the Best of the Best Books for those suffering from infertility. We a review of each book and cover the following topics:
- Lsxlsd Seed Feeder Bird Feed Trough Feeding Station Outdoor Bird Food Box
- LTWHOME Carbon Foam Filter Pads Fish Tank Media Fits Juwel Jumbo BioFlow 8.0 XL Filters(Pack of 12)
- LTWHOME Compatible Foam Filters Suitable For Interpet PF2 Internal Filter(Pack of 50)
- Books for Children Conceived through Sperm Donation
- LTWHOME Poly Coarse Fine Foam Filter Pads Set Fit for Aqua One AQUIS 1200 1250 and 1000 1050(Pack of 24)
- Books for Adults – Good Reads
- Luca for Dogs Luca For Dogs StepIn Style Harness for Dogs, PinkSweetheart, XSmall, PinkSweetheart
- Books About Understanding Infertility Treatment Options
- Luciphia 1 Pack 3 Blankets Super Soft Fluffy Premium Fleece Pet Blanket Flannel Throw for Dog Puppy Cat Star Small
- LUCKSTAR New Fashion Comfortable Breathable Mesh Cage Hammock Hanging Bed For All Cat Cage, Predect Its Skin From Disease, Easy To Use Clean, Hanging Nap Sack (bluee)
- Books about Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Lucky Feather Tell Tails Pet Tags Spoiled Brat by Lucky Feather
M WWSSXX Small Dog Bed House Soft Warm Cat Bed Puppy Bed Cushion Folding Portable Pet Nest Bed
Creating a Family has an extensive list of adoption related books for kids broken out by type of adoption and age of the child. We also have a book list for adoptive parents.
- Adoption Books for Parents
- Luckycyc Twoseat Threeseat Pet Sofa Vehicle Pet MatWaterproof Antislip Vehicle Pet Mat
- LukPaw Toy Cat Kitten Set of 3 Natural Sisal Wand Teasers with Mouse, Bell, Bird, Feather, Elastic String, and Sturdy Wood Rod
- Books for Kids Adopted from Foster Care
- Books for Kids Adopted from Korea
- Lupin Detachable Hooded Padded Dog Jacket, XSmall, Grey
- Books for Kids Adopted from Russia/Eastern & Central Europe
- Lupine 1Inch Pink 2638 Inch No Pull Harness for Medium to Large Dogs
- Lupine 3 4Inch Wet Paint 13Inch to 22Inch Adjustable Dog Collar
- Books for Older Adoptive Parents
M,L, XL Biothane Dog Collars, Dog Collar, Buy a Collar Help a Veteran. Weather and Waterproof Puppy and Dog Collar with Black Hardware for Large Dogs and XL Dogs (Medium(13.2517.75') 1'Wide, Green)
Creating a Family has comparison charts to help prospective adoptive parents decide on which foreign country they should adopt from. We analyze 25 factors we think parents should consider before choosing a country for international adoption.
- Lupine Eco 1Inch Recycled Fiber Stepin Harness for Medium Dogs with Girth Size 19 to 28Inch, Sunshine
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From China
- Lupine Step In Dog Harness 1Inch, 24Inch to 38Inch, Dapper Dog
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From India
- 25 Factors to Consider When Adopting From Latvia
- Luposan Gk Condopredector Powder 600 GR
- LUVFAOAIWO New 2 pcs set Pet Hair Remover Brush Dog Combs Dog Cat Fur Brush DoubleSide Home Sofa Clothes Cleaning Brush CleaningOptions
M3M Pet Carrier Backpack,Space Capsule Dog Cat Small Animals Travel Bag Breathable,B
One of the reasons that the pain of infertility is so hard to deal with is that it is often unrecognized by our society. Therapist and scholars have a name for this type of grief: disenfranchised grief or ambiguous grief.
The lack of recognition for the loss makes it easy to feel that you aren’t entitled to mourn, but mourning is crucial to healing. It is hard to grieve a dream and harder still when others don’t even see that there is a loss.
You do not have to cope with the pain and grief of infertility alone. Many people have been helped by counselors, but it is especially helpful if the therapist is trained in the realities of infertility.
- Creating a Family has done a number of shows that include a discussion of how to find a good therapist that is knowledgeable about infertility issues. Listen to a few, such as Luxurious Fleece Cosy Cat Bed Features a Delicate Pawprint Design with a Deep Inner Cushion and High Walls Warm and Snug (42cm), Coping with Infertility, and Luxury Dog Bed Faux Fur Round Donut Cushion Bed for Small Dogs and Cats Cozy&Comfy Winter Warm Pet Bed Washable Removable Cover (S 50cm,bluee).
- Ask your infertility clinic if they have mental health professionals on staff or can recommend one.
- The American Society of Reproductive Medicine lists members that are mental health professionals.
Maelson Soft Bed, 86 cm, Tan
Every adoptive parent expects that after working so hard to become a parent, they will feel nothing but joy and thankfulness at the gift that is their child. More often these feelings of joy are mixed with feelings of being overwhelmed and worry about not “falling madly in love at first sight”. Throw in the exhaustion of any major life change, and you have the makings for post adoption depression.
We have seen no research on how many adoptive parents experience post adoption depression, but anecdotally from our post adoption support group, we believe that it occurs more often when:
- Parents have unrealistic expectations of what the transition period will be like.
- Parents do not have people with whom to confide their fears and concerns.
If you are struggling post adoption, you are not alone . This is not a reflection on you, or your child, or your eventual adjustment. Talk with your adoption social worker. She will not judge, and she can help.
Magic Gate for Dogs Cat Portable Folding Safe Guard for Pet House Indoor Use Baby Safety Fence High Density Mesh Gate for Dog
Creating a Family is the national adoption & infertility education nonprofit. Our mission is to provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out our Five Core Values that we use to guide every decision. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, and you can check out our financials and IRS Form 990 at GuideStar.
MagiDeal Dog Bite Sleeve for Young Adult Malinois German Shepherd Fit Left Right Hand Beige
Creating a Family has the most extensive and diverse collection of resources for those struggling with infertility and for pre and post adoptive families. We are constantly creating more resources and average adding four new resources every week. Since 2007 we also have our weekly radio show where we interview the top experts on every aspect of adoption, adoptive parenting, and infertility. For those folks that want one on one education to get help with a specific decision, we can do that as well through our Individual Education option. While education is important to helping you make decisions on this often painful and confusing journey to creating a family, support is equally important. We have created an incredibly strong online support network via a private Facebook group, Pinterest, and Twitter. Our mantra is ‘Information is Power’. We aren’t promoting one way of family building over another. We trust that with the right information, every family will find their right path to parenthood. We’ll freely admit that we would love for every child in this world to have a family. We would especially love to help find homes for older kids and kids with special needs, but we know that this is not the right decision for every family, and our goal to help every family find their right path to parenthood.
Magisso Happy Pet Project Naturally Cooling Ceramics Food Bowl
Creating a Family uphold these core values in our work. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for, and how we approach everything we do.
- There is no “best way” to create your family.
- With education and support families will be able to choose the best way for them.
- Our education and support will be unbiased and accurate.
- It is in a child’s best interest to have parents that are educated and supported before, during and after infertility treatment or adoption.
- We will attempt to bridge the gap between the academic and research communities and the infertility patient community and the adoptive parent and adoption professional community by making research findings available and offering researchers access to our audience to publicize their studies and solicit participants.
Bit of Bragging
Of course we’re proud of what we do, but what matters most is what our audience has to say. Here’s a sampling:
Creating a Family and in particular your radio show has been a lifeline to me over the past 2+ years. In the privacy of my home/car I have been connected with others whose family-building has been challenged and I have had access to invaluable information from experts that have helped us make better decisions. Thank you! ~ S. Potter
I wanted to thank you for all of the wonderful things you do. We brought our beautiful baby boy home from the hospital on April 2nd. While we waited for an adoption match and then waited for his birth, your podcast and website were a continuous reminder that we were part of an amazing adoption community. It really helped us not feel alone. ~Sarah S.
I just felt like I should say Thank You this morning! Your website and e-mails have consistently been a “touch stone” for me through this whole process – sometimes reaffirming what I already believe, sometimes giving me a different perspective, but always being something that I can respect and learn from. Thank you for this!!! ~ L. Adams
Creating a Family has made a big difference to the quality of information that we can share with our adoptive community. We sometimes use your podcasts as the basis for roundtable discussions or our monthly Parent Support Meetings. ~ Louise Garnaut (Adoptive Families of Hong Kong)
Bit of History
Creating a Family started in 2007 as a labor of love. We saw the huge need for unbiased accurate information online about infertility and adoption. We knew people were getting most of their “education” online, but much of what was available was inaccurate junk, slanted towards one form of family building or one type of adoption over another, or was being provided by for profit organizations that were anything but unbiased. We knew that in order to educate and support, we needed to be where the folks were, so we readily embraced all forms of online media (audio, video, social networks), but set out to be the anti-junk and the anti-bias.
Dawn Davenport is Executive Director of Creating a Family, and the “Official Voice” of Creating a Family since she also hosts of our weekly national radio show and is a frequent speaker at conferences. (We try to not let that title go to her head.) We also are proudly led by a terrific Board. You can check out their bona fides if you’re so inclined.
Dawn Davenport, Executive Director Our Board
We have some of the best, brightest, and most dedicated folks helping out around here to help us provide support and unbiased information before, during and after adoption or fertility treatment to help create strong families. Check out their pretty/handsome faces and a bit about them. Our Staff