If his application is approved, it would be the first time on record that the U.S. government authorized the import of a cheetah trophy under the Endangered Species Act.
Air pollution kills. In the United States, 1 of every 25 deaths occurs prematurely because of exposure to outdoor air pollution. Yet President Donald Trump and EPA Administrator Andrew Wheeler are taking unprecedented steps to weaken Clean Air Act regulations.
If plastic pollution of oceans throughout the world continues at its current rate, by the year 2050 they will contain more plastic than fish by weight.
The Shark Fin Sales Elimination Act passed the Senate Commerce Committee with a near-unanimous voice vote, and Sharkwater Extinction, a film documenting the illicit shark fin industry, was recently released.
- Degu menu Vitakraft Premium Menu Degu Food 600gm
- Alcott Essentials Adventure Pet Harness, Small, Black Nylon with Reflective Accents by Alcott
- P.S.I. Imports BPS638 PSI Coop Cup for Small Animals
- Red US6.5-7 EU37 UK4.5-5 CN37 Red US6.5-7 EU37 UK4.5-5 CN37 HSXZ Women's shoes Nubuck leather Winter Fashion Boots Boots Platform Pointed Toe Mid-Calf Boots Satin Flower for Casual Black Red
- Valterra Slide Valve 110 mm Plastic Slider and V4A Spindle
- (9 Pack) AquaClear 50Gallon Foam Inserts, (3 Boxes with 3 Inserts each)
- Brunolie Nala nonslip dog mattress in darkbrown – dog bed with plush and zipper, suitable for dogs and cats, size L (120 x 80 x 5 cm)
- Ceragyn Ear Wash, 4 oz
- Dog Cat Travel Handbag Soft Sided Shoulder Bag Pet Carrier
- Folding Portable Travel Camping Tent, Pleated Curtain Design Breathable Washable Hexagonal Pine Bracket Pet Tent It Can Be Used Outdoors and Home,M
Marine animals can sequester carbon through a range of natural processes that include storing carbon in their bodies, excreting carbon-rich waste products that sink into the deep sea, and fertilizing or protecting marine plants.
The toxic mess left behind from burning coal is a growing, nationwide problem. But state governments can be convinced to do the right thing and clean it up.
The U.S. government has proposed rolling back existing protections intended to prevent this kind of depraved and sadistic behavior. Unless the proposal is halted, thousands more animals will face the same grim fate.
I am one of the many volunteers that Hawai’i Wildlife Fund (HWF) counts on to help clean up the plastic marine pollution at Kamilo Point. Kamilo, located on the southeastern part on the island of Hawai’i, is in a remote corner of the island located within the Ka’u Forest Reserve in Wai’ohinu, accessible only by 4WD. Kamilo, which literally means “swirling” and “twisting” in Hawaiian, is a natural environment so isolated and beautiful that city people such as myself, standing under our looming skyscrapers with our lattes in hand, can hardly believe it exists.
The U.S. Department of Agriculture has proposed a new rule to close a loophole in the law that allows puppy breeders and roadside zoo exhibitors who have lost their licenses to continue doing business.
Taylor Energy is suing to prevent the federal government from taking any action to contain the company’s 14-year-old oil spill, which dumps thousands of gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico every day.